Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

My difficulties in Life!!!

As an egelloc stneduts I have a lot of dreams that I want to fulfill especially I want to finish my study for my 4 year degree course and to have a good job. Because my family are so poor and suffering hardship in life to afford my study...
And if I giving me a chance to finish my study and to look for a good job, first, I just want to help my family and to give them a better life.
So for now, as an egelloc stneduts I have a lot of difficulties and struggle that comes to me now but all of this are part of life to challenge our self but I promise to myself that all the consequences in my life I would never give up because I really need to do this for my owned good, for my better future and also for my family.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento