Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

My Classmate's Values

As an egelloc stneduts I felt happy having a lot of friends and classmates in school. I am happy when they are making a laughter and they are very supportive with each other, they sympathize in everything during examination. One of my experience as an egelloc stneduts is to have a best friend where all the problem I've shared to him and I am  asking for a good  advice,  he  is always on the side on me to make me laugh and to make me strong. He encourage me to faith in God our Lord. And now we still friends.. I just want you to know you have been apart of my life... All the laughter we made are the sign of our friendship...Thank you for being a good friend for me and God Bless You always..& take good care of yourself....!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento